Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2009

San Fran/Bridges

I have officially arrived...there`s gonna be pics pretty soon, once I`ve bought a cam. So far, all that I can say is that people are super generous and kind and welcoming and...Damian and Jeffie have turned out to be amazing, so has everybody I`ve met so far.

Bridges is one hell of a place to get in shape and I`ve never seen a better bouldering gym, except for the B2 in Basel that`s like on a par.

I can`t wait to get outside and if Californians continues to be so outstandingly nice, Bishop and Yosemite are gonna be a blast. It took a while to get into this country and some really annoying questions were to be answered (why would you care where I made the money to finance my trip, I haven`t been trafficking drugs...) but it was definitely worth it...

Out for today,
Chris

Keine Kommentare: