Sonntag, 12. Juli 2009

Felbertal Bouldering




















My dad just told me that I gotta hurry...so I gotta post this drinking coffee...Felbertal today. Best bouldering spot I´ve been to...super psyched...climbed THE line!

When I came to the place last Sunday with my dad, this was the line that got me psyched in an instant. When I got there today, my main goal was to climb this amazing wall with big moves on crimps!

I warmed up and got on it. My beta for the sit proved to be good -hooking as usual- and soon I was able to try and link the thing. The topout proved to be super scary and I gotta say that I was immensely relived after sending. I fell two times after sticking the start crux and my skin was already disappearing, so I had only left a couple of tries. So I took a break, the sun came out and I did it.  It felt great, I almost slipped again on the last hard move and barely managed to stick the hold. Topped out without much elegance...felt on top! A King Line!

Props to Daniel for the amazing pics. 

1 Kommentar:

MariaMy hat gesagt…

Hey Chris!
Nice pics, looks really cool.
Hope you´ll enjoy your trip to the states, keep us updated on all the exciting news.
Greetz & Hugs
Maria