Freitag, 17. Juli 2009

It`s rainin`man...

Looks like this summer is back in shape! After a brief period of sunshine, the rain came back last night and is full on right now! If you could see me, you could also see me grinning sadistically...when I came to Rosenheim yesterday in order to set boulders for the comp, I found out that all boulders had already been set. Looking at them, I realized that a lot of them was just rubbish! They have made us coaches talk our kids into participating in the comp and now they have set boulders with loads of dynos and reachy moves. I´ve been setting routes and boulders for five years now and I´m pissed of! We´ll see what happens today. I bet the construction they set up yesterday to shield the boulders outside from the rain was torn to pieces by the gusts of wind that raged yesterday evening before the thunderstorms came...

With the rain full on, the comp is gonna be a blast! 200 people will be cramped into the spot...thanks that I´m not participating!

I hope that tomorrow will be better, so that I can get some bouldering done. After the Felbertal crimping massacre, my right middle finger slightly reminded me that I´m a finger pocket and pinch person but now things are fine again...

Signing out to watch the rain pour...

Keine Kommentare: