Sonntag, 19. Juli 2009

Penguin deserts boyfriend!


Funny post on an overcast day: a supposedly gay (think he`s rather bisexual) penguin has deserted his partner and moved in with a widowed female penguin. Big deal, all gay rights groups are up in arms! How could the bastard! How could that hag lure him into deserting his boyfriend!

I´m laughing! 

My kids ruled in the comp, despite the boulders being a load of crap in many cases. My kids run laps on 6bs and struggled on boulders some fat suckers could flash just because they were taller. Still, they managed more boulders than I thought. So I´m happy.

I left when they asked me to do the dirty work. Went home in the rain. I´d rather get soaked than be taken for a fool. If you split up the nice jobs between you guys, do so with the rest! The rest of the comp? The usual mix of retards, nice ones and ones I hoped to see but weren`t there. Had one civilized consversation and patted Nicola`s emo-dog Sanna. A nice guy drove me to the station when I was soaked standing in front of the supermarket in Stephanskirchen, trying to hitch a ride. No bus in Rosenheim on Saturdays, at least after noon. 

Jumped into my hot tub and managed to not catch a cold. Psyched! Today I´m gonna write the first part of the English didactics paper I owe to that bastardly bitch that teaches me. I hate her guts!

Signing out.

Keine Kommentare: