Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2011

New Boulders...

With my trip to the US comin´up, I have changed my focus again and sort of put away with my harness, rope and draws for the moment. It´s important to do that at times to keep motivated and besides, there are no routes I´m psyched on trying right now, at least not in the vicinity of my home. With no car and people not too motivated to drive places, bouldering has always been my resort to reboost my enthusiasm. Since I´ve put up 90% of all Hochgern problems there is little to repeat, so I´ve been busy exploring and brushing things to get some good FAs done before jumping the plane next Tuesday.
I´ve been really amazed by the potential our little local bouldering recluse has lately. Me and Rambo have been roaming the Big Rocks for a couple of days now, feeding on each other´s enthusiasm and energy, something that I highly appreciate! With Rambo there´s no competition since he´s just stronger but on some things I can thug my way through and still do things before him, so that keeps it balanced and fun! Overall we have established about 20 new problems so far from V0-V6/7, have decided to really sandbag things just because we think it´s fun and there´s more to come! Yesterday was a special day since we started to finally clean the most obvious boulder right next to the forest road. I had never bothered to clean it since I gad deemed it too featured but then...turns out it held 12 rad problems from V0-V6!
Here´s some pics!








Keine Kommentare: