Freitag, 15. April 2011

Rope climbing is on...

Well, my sinusitis is gone and so is a project that has been on my mind for some time. It still had 6 draws of mine in it, so doing it before embarking on my Arco trip next week was good. I made first steps back to climbing last Thursday and it went surprisingly well. On Saturday the crag was buzzing with people, I was feeling well and after first warm up go I fired it on my second attempt of the day. It felt surprisingly easy and maybe I have found a way of focusing before climbing into crux sequences! No photos yet, but they will be taken! We had a lot of fun at the crag, that´s what matters.

The day after we went to the Zillertal. That´s always good, I would love to go there more often but since I don´t have a car, all I can contribute is persuasion and gas money. I fell in love! Bachhexe is doable! I nearly send Los Lochos second go later that day (which was a good thing, since I dug deep and pulled the first roof part that had felt close to not doable when I hangdogged it) but fell after the dyno with the finishing jug in my hand. The major thing however is that I got on something hard and it clicked right away!

Tomorrow there´ll be a second round and hopefully I can get some photos...

Keine Kommentare: