Samstag, 26. März 2011

Zellerwand



Just a little update: yesterday brought some nice cragging! Just check above photo of Daniel warming up in the sun and you´ll know! I´m getting in shape (finally) and managed to dispatch some unfinished business I hadn´t tried since coming close last August with Mer belaying me...oh American rock climbing girls...but back to the point: Mad Muff was rebolted by Hub so that the line now climbs the slightly overhanging slab instead of the arete...Hub told me that people used to chicken out into the neighboring warm up dihedral, so he chose to rebolt. The outcome was Mad Muff and that´s a pretty tricky and crimpy/pinchy thing with the crux far up on a small tufa pinch...yes, there is a tufa at Zellerwand...from that tufa it´s a long move to a good pocket, the point where you may start celebrating if you´re sure you´re not gonna blow the mantle at the top...I didn´t!

My mind seems positive again and I seem to have found some balance between send psyche and send pressure.

Out!

Keine Kommentare: