Donnerstag, 6. Januar 2011

2011, here we go!







Not much has happened on the blogging front as of late...I´m busy wrapping up my studies, climb and train as much as possible so that I´ll be in shape on time for my Cali trip in July and, yes, there is finally a girl;) Yes, I´m no longer single! Anna is a sweet person, full of energy and a little bit of a tease which makes her, um, well, amazing! She hikes, climbs and snowboards! I´m very happy!
Sounds as if I´m living the good life right now...which is true...I do! Now there´s a catch with nearly everything in this world, in my case that´s obviously the enormous ammount of reading I´ll have to cope with. I should have read more, actually a lot more up to Christmas but somehow I need a deadline being threateningly close to shift into high gear. Well, we´ll see...the deadline definately is threateningly close now...
Something I have recently been super psyched about is the fact that my bro redid our old woody back at home...more moves, more pump, more power! It seems as if my woody clean up and decoration job did provide a much needed motivation boost! I took some old posters of him crushing and decorated the walls with them to remind him of his past glory...it seems as if it did the trick.
I spent Christmas at home, ate tons of amazing food, didn´t put on much, skied with my dad who then came to visit and had a lot of fun!
2010 ended promising and actually turned out a wholly positive year. Hopefully 2011 will continue along those lines...hopefully a warm system is gonna move through on Saturday, making some outdoor climbing possible...we got Anna new climbing shoes and those need a proper real rock break in session!
Take care,
Peace

Keine Kommentare: